We're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The policy laid out below explains how we use the personal information you give us, both online and over the phone.
We may change our policy from time to time by updating this page, so check back periodically to make sure you're happy with the changes. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch using our Contact form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my personal information secure?
We do our utmost to keep your private data stored and handled securely, using physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard it from unauthorised access. All information we collect is stored in our secure cloud servers and is processed by staff in the fulfillment of your order, processing payments and provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing.
Throughout the site, we may link to other websites outside of our control. When we do, we’ll make it as clear as possible that you are leaving the Travel Jewels website. Once you have left our site, we cannot be responsible for the security of the data you provide to other parties, so make sure you exercise caution when providing personal details outside of traveljewels.com
- Record your session information (such as the particular products you purchase from Travel Jewels)
- Record your specific information on the pages you choose to view
No information obtained from cookies that identifies individual customers will be used for marketing purposes.
You can disable cookies in your web browser if you wish, but please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our site. Use your browser’s Help function to help you disable cookies.
We may use third-party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and MediaMind, to help us analyse how visitors are using our site. In doing so, some information we collect (including IP addresses) may be disclosed to these providers.
To learn more about these analytics providers, and how to opt out, please visit their respective websites:
Travel Jewels ACN 14960631236 is a corporation registered and organised under the laws of Australia with a registered office at 101/49A Newstead Terrace, Newstead QLD 4006 Australia.
traveljewels.com.au is operated by Travel Jewels.com. For the purpose of the applicable data protection legislation, the data controller is Travel Jewels.com of 101/49A Newstead Terrace, Newstead QLD 4006 Australia.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can browse our site without giving us any personal information. But to make an online purchase, we do need to collect the following details from you:
- Account registration information, including your name,
phone number, shipping and email addresses
- Billing and credit card details
If you contact us, we may also keep a record of the correspondence as well.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The majority of the information we collect is designed to facilitate your online purchase. We also use details such as your name and email address to correspond about your purchases, help us to improve our service, and let you know about new products, services, events and specials.
Email and direct marketing.
From time to time, we may send you information about new products, specials or events via email, SMS or post. If you don’t wish to receive these sorts of messages, you can easily opt out by emailing us at email@example.com
Who do we share your information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties, other than:
- Selected third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business
- A purchaser or potential purchaser of our business
- Government authorities, should we be under a duty to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Travel Jewels.com, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law. Given that we are an international company, this process may include sending personal information to other countries whose data protection laws might be different from your country of residence. Be assured however, that we take appropriate steps to ensure a responsible and high level of protection for the processing carried out in all countries in which we operate. Please see the section on ‘Is my personal information secure?'.
Can I get a copy or amend the information collected?
We’re happy to provide you with a copy of your personal information. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 101/49A Newstead Terrace, Newstead QLD 4006 Australia.
If you think any of the details we have are incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our database, just contact us on the details above.